Farm Life

 5-15-23

Today I was up early and on the road towards campus at the crack of dawn. When I arrived at Proctor I headed towards the admissions building to meet Claire and Kerry Shea. They are family friends from Steamboat. I was thrilled to see them and show them around the place I have been able to call home for the past three years. Claire was super excited to see Proctor and loved the school. We spent lots of time catching up, walking around campus and asking and answering questions. Many hours were spent on campus and when it was time to let Claire get to class, I headed back to the farm. I got back to the farm and got straight to work. We met the piglets who were born yesterday. We marked a piglet with purple paint and got her to her mom to protect her from being neglected further. We then made our way to the trail and cleared the path toward the maple trees. The day ended and we went to Proctor for practice.

Today Hours: 6.5

Total Hours: 31




Comments

  1. Cortland misses you, Mia. Thanks for keeping us swinging on the courts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Farm Life Day 2

Farm Life